Terms & ConditionsEffective November 3, 2022
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
Dr. Idriss LLC (“Dr. Idriss”) reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions. Each time you use the Dr. Idriss’ website and related services (collectively, the “Website”), you should visit and review the current terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Website. If you are dissatisfied with the Website or these terms and conditions, you agree that your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Website. By browsing, visiting, accessing, and/or using the Website, you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions, as well as any applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations:
- You hereby acknowledge that all design, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software on the Website is Copyright (c) Dr. Idriss LLC., ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Website is the exclusive property of Dr. Idriss and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on the Website is the property of Dr. Idriss or its software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of the Website for the sole purpose of placing an order with Dr. Idriss, engaging with the Community or using the Website as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on the Website - including reproduction for purposes other than those permitted above, modification, distribution, republishing, transmission, display or performance - without the prior written permission of Dr. Idriss is strictly prohibited.
- The Website and all technology underlying the same are expressly owned, and/or licensed by, and operated by Dr. Idriss. Unless otherwise noted, the Content is owned by Dr. Idriss or is licensed by Dr. Idriss from third parties.
- Dr. Idriss does not make any representations or warranties, whether express or implied in law, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, information, data and/or other Content contained on the Website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers). Dr. Idriss reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of the Website.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless, Dr. Idriss and its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, third – party content providers, designers, contractors, distributors, merchants, sponsors, licensors, successors and assigns, or the like (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties” ) from: (i) any breach of these terms and conditions by you, including any use of Content other than as expressly authorized in these terms and conditions; and (ii) your use of the Website, including your use of any products obtained through the Website. You shall also indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the Website.
- The website is provided “as is” and “as available” Dr. Idriss disclaims all representations and warranties, express, implied, or statutory, not expressly set out in these terms, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non – infringement. In addition, Dr. Idriss makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee regarding the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, or availability of the website or any services or products requested through the use of the website, or that the use of the website will be uninterrupted or error – free. You agree that the entire risk arising out of your use of the website, and any service or good requested in connection therewith, remains solely with you, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. Under no circumstances shall Dr. Idriss be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from your use of or inability to use the website. The foregoing disclaimers and limitation of liability shall apply in any action, whether in contract, tort or any other claim, even if an authorized representative of Dr. Idriss has been advised of or should have knowledge of the possibility of such damages. Dr. Idriss shall not be liable for any damages, liability or losses arising out of your use of or reliance on the website or your inability to access or use the website.
- Modifications to the Service and Prices of our products are subject to change without notice. Dr. Idriss reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. Dr. Idriss shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
- Dr. Idriss reserves the right, but is not obligated, to limit the sales of its’ products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. Dr. Idriss may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. Dr. Idriss reserves the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that it offers. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of Dr. Idriss. Dr. Idriss reserves the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- Dr. Idriss reserves the right to refuse any order placed on the Website. Dr. Idriss may, in its sole discretion limit or cancel quantities purchase per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer accounts, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that Dr. Idriss makes a change to or cancels an order, Dr. Idriss may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. Dr. Idriss reserves the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in its sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- Third-party links on the Website may direct customers to third-party websites that are not affiliated with Dr. Idriss. Dr. Idriss is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and Dr. Idriss does not warrant and will not have any liability of responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- The Website may only be used for lawful purposes. Activities including, but not limited to, tampering with the Website, misrepresenting the identity of a user, or conducting fraudulent activities on the Website are prohibited.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the State of New York in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website or these terms and conditions.
- Reference to any product, recording, event, process, publication, service, or offering of any third party by name, trade name, trademark, service mark, company name or otherwise does not constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of the same by Dr. Idriss. Any views expressed by third parties on the Website is solely the views of such third party and Dr. Idriss assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or veracity of any statement made by such third party.
- Users of the Website are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) using the Website for unintended purposes or trying to change the behavior of the Website; (c) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (d) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including without limitation via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing;” ; (f) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e – mail or newsgroup posting (if applicable); or (g) forging communications on behalf of the Website (impersonating the Website) or to the Website (impersonating as a legitimate user). Sending unsolicited and unauthorized e -mail on behalf of the Website, including promotions and/or advertising of services, is expressly prohibited.
17. Giveaway: Skin Nerd Jackpot Game
The Skin Nerd Jackpot (the “game”) starts at 12:00 AM on July 26, 2023, and ends on July 27th, 2023, at 11:59 PM (EST - Eastern Standard Time) (the 'Entry Period') and shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by participating, all participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein. Certain restrictions may apply.
Scratch off card and uncover a prize to redeem via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "PTD Nerd Jackpot"
Dr. Idriss LLC.,
80 w. 40th st. 2nd FL. New York, NY 10018
The Game is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The officers, directors, employees, contractors and the immediate families and those living in the same household of any of the above, are not eligible. All Federal, state and local rules and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Winners must redeem by August 11th, 2023. If winning game pieces are not found or claimed by August 11th, 2023 the prize(s) will not be awarded.* Approximate retail value of all prizes to be awarded is USD $4,800. Chance of winning is approximately 1 in 100.
All prizes are awarded "as is" with no guarantee, either express or implied. If by reason of a printing, typographical, administrative, or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these official rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
All decisions are final. All Federal, state and local tax liabilities are the responsibility of the winners.
Participants release and waive any claims they may have against Promotion Entities for any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney's fees) resulting from acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or parts thereof, or participation in this Game.
If for any reason, this Game is not capable of running as planned in the Sponsor's sole opinion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Game or any portion thereof.
The Sponsor and any and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively with the Promotion Entities, the "Releases") are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including without limitation any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in the Contest; inability to access the Entry Site; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any web site (including the Entry Site) or for any other reason whatsoever; printing or other errors; any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, or any combination thereof. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
Effective Date: June 1, 2022
MOBILE TERMS OF SERVICE
The Dr. Idriss LLC mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Dr. Idriss LLC (“Dr. Idriss”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Dr. Idriss LLC’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Dr. Idriss LLC through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Dr. Idriss LLC. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18333521646 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Dr. Idriss LLC mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.
Effective Date: November 3, 2022